Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates and Experiements

Hola minions!
Today I made my humanoid put some new gadgets on here. iLike.
"Pandora is still my favorite."
Yes I know but this is my blog and if I want you to waste two hours online changing the layout well that's my prerogative.
"Eliza you are sounding more cranky than usual. Coming off a sugar high perhaps?"
I'm SORRY. It's frustrating watching you add a GAZILLION songs and then a glitch erase EVERYTHING so we had to start all over again. Can I have a piece of chocolate to calm me down.
"No chocolate. Chew on this- spearmint."
Are you giving me a hint.
"Eliza, you are an ant, don't worry about tooth decay."
True, so check out our new gadget and tell us what you think.
"I think it's a tease, hear a piece of a song but not the full thing err..."

2 comments:

  1. Most ants have teeth.
    "Fangs."
    Some only have two, some have none.
    "Watch out for African driver ant's though because thier bite hurts even thick-skinned humans."
    What about thin-skinned ones?

    ReplyDelete

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?