Sunday, December 7, 2008

Anything Chocolate

Okay. Here's my new little segment. Any chocolate news that I find worthy you'll hear about it here.
So today is a lovely, decadent recipe- made with chocolate of course!
White Chocolate Mint and Caramel Parfait
Check it out at the NYTimes. Human can we make that today? Please?
Human wake up! Don't slip into a chocolate coma- not again...
"Even more exciting was the Third Annual Chocolate Festival in Bath."
Oh so you are alive. Why do you say it like you were there. We're talking about Bath in the UK right?
"Right. And I was there- in spirit. I ate my Dark Chocolate Orange flavored Lindt bar in honor of the special occasion."
Hmm, sometimes I wonder who grew up in the toxic dump...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?