Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Storm Day One

If you have been following this blog then my next statement will not shock you.
My human is crazy.
For others, I'm serious and you can believe a talking mutant ant. For real.
Many people in the US may have heard about some snow storms that are effecting well pretty much from coast to coast. Snow in New England, normal. Snow in Las Vegas and Houston, eh not so much.
Does this stop my human from behaving like a child who's never seen snow before? Of course not. Plans had to be changed all errands done before 3 o'clock so we could be home to enjoy the snow. In reality, errands were complete by noon and my human was a bundle of energy looking out the window, cleaning out the fridge (I had no idea that pizza dough could go bad :/) and the horrors doing laundry. We even made homemade pizza dough and obviously pizza.
I think I could live with a few more snow storms.
"Not if you had to shovel out afterwards. Here's a few snaps from today. Enjoy & stay warm where ever you may be. Hey rewind that!"
That's right the best part- I can watch movies ALL day and my human wont stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?