Friday, December 12, 2008

DriveBy Pictures

More like walk by pictures today.
"It was rainy so heavy this morning that even I one of the safest drivers in the world decided to forgo picture taking."
What my humanoid means is the camera was forgot at home again. Besides 'safest' ha! I think the little old lady who is blind could drive better than you. Remember Monday!
"I could see just fine."
Oh please, The windshield was covered in ice only a small circle was clear in front of you. It was kind of funny though, to see you bob your head in all directions trying to see where you were.
"Just to make it more exciting for you. Now my easily distracted ant, pictures."



Human, I don't mean to sound critical but What is the correlation between trees, towels and spouts?
"Water."
.
.
.
That's it?
"Yeah pretty much. Hey, it was a rainy day."
I think I need to find a new translator.
"If that was a threat thank you! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?