Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hard Headed Humans

I thought it was just my human but now I think you all have thick heads.

A girl riding home on the train on Christmas Eve has a crow bar that is attached to the emergency window fall and hit her in the head. Does she scream? Cry? Ask for her lawyer?
No she says 'what was that'?
WHAT WAS THAT? A CROW-BAR! AND IT JUST HIT YOU IN THE HEAD!
"Like usual you did exaggerate the situation. I know the girl... she's so hard headed that the crow bar bounced off her and hit the couple behind her."
NO!

"Okay seriously, the crow bar did fall down but thankfully it only grazed her temple and it missed the couple in the seat behind her. I heard she did go to get a tetanus shot though."

You spoil all my stories...next I'll tell you about the lady with the thermal event- NO lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?