Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day (Monday)

FYI-
Do not EVER let my human borrow your car especially if you need it to get to work the next day.
"It was an accident."
With subzero ("16 degrees") conditions, ice-glazed snow and slushie sandals my human notices the car keys in the locked car when leaving work this morning. Happens to all you humans I've been told but let me show you how mine made this simple mistake worse, ten times over.
  • CAB RIDE TO LOCKED CAR- $20
  • PEOPLE FOUR HOURS LATE TO WORK- 2
  • TRYING TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU GET LOCKED OUT OF 2 CARS IN ONE DAY- RIDICULOUS

Not only did my human get locked out of the car at work but locked the other car at home as well so instead of a simple car switch had to wait for the cab carrying the two car poolers and the extra sets of keys. Then had to wait almost two ("1.5") hours at the train station for a train to go the right way.
"Well at least I didn't have anything to do with that. I lost my debit card too if it makes you feel better."
Not really since now I have to wait two whole weeks ("10 days") till I can borrow it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?