Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Camera!

YEAH! After years okay days of waiting my humanoids camera is here.
The bad news- doesn't have a compatible memory card-
"yet! I just got one off of-"
Let me guess, ebay. Here's a few we were able to take since the camera has a small amount of internal memory.

I think this was while my human was finally putting fluid in the car and air in the tire. Who says we're not prepared for winter.

And don't forget the quickly wilting flowers from Sunday dinner.

***Important Update***
"For those who read the comment below and are confused we removed the food pictures. The egg salad was grossing people out."
Oh admit it. Once someone told you it looked like finger nails you were grossed out too.
"Eww, stop reminding me. I'll put some pictures I took of last night's dinner. WW's version of Kung Pao Chicken."
Yeah that was yummy.
"I figured you liked it since you ate it all."

1 comment:

  1. "Eliza Leigh I think I'll be taking down the egg salad pic and maybe mario too."
    But WHY?
    "We're getting complaints about the egg salad. it's making people sick."
    He, he. It made me sick to eat it! No actually I'd like some more please.
    "Someone said, 'it looks like throw up and finger nails.' Now I feel sick."
    Ewww. Me too. I think you should keep it. AND mario.

    ReplyDelete

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?