Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Name that Movie~

It's October's Quiz Time People!

Last month's movie was Bride and Prejudice.

Check out the site is still up through Miramax. I love Kholi's sounds in fact I probably press the donkey laugh too much. Look under the Fun tab.
"You do."
Badda Bing Badda Boom.
"Eliza tell them about this month."

So here's the game.
Look at the sidebar at the Amazon Widget titled Name that Movie there will be 4 movies to choose from. Then answer in the poll below. Pick which movie this quote comes from:


"Are you human? Negative, I am a meat Popsicle."
Bonus Question: Which character said it?

This will be a monthly quiz. Add your comments here.
***There will be NO prizes awarded.***


"Eliza why don't you tell them the truth. You ate all the Resses I got for prizes. Hey! Don't! You're pushing my water...aah, over."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?