Thursday, October 16, 2008

Updates~

Human did you go on blogging vacation? Give me one good reason I shouldn't fire you?
"Are you paying me?"
Err. What have you been doing? I have so many things to tell you humanoids and you're not writing them down. I think I going to runaway with the next delivery person. Hmm, I like SugarCanes fresh rolls and Gallo Nero's pizza.
"Eliza, you don't need to run away. I'm still blogging. This month has just been especially busy for me so I haven't been able to post your opinions as often. In fact, I'll post your review of Teavana next. Does that make you feel better?"
Hmm, I will if you'll go make me a spot of tea. No wait some onion pizza from Gallo Nero's or summer rolls from SugarCanes. Or better yet-
"Eliza I MADE you dinner. Let's go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?