Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Remebering the Important Things(i.e. before you get knocked out)

"When you are going under anaesthesia the funniest things seem to filter through your mind."
You went under anaesthesia? And I missed it!
"No, personally I have not. But I have a story to relate."
A factual story.
"Partially."
Which part?
"Can I get on with it please?"
Sure, though it is my blog so I should be the one saying that.
"Then say it."
Can we get on with it please. See how I added that extra bit of snot to my voice.
"Ewww. What were we talking about?"
A partially factual story about anaesthesia.

"Right. You'd think someone would be worried about the procedure they are about to receive or their reaction to the anaesthesia. This particular human, let's call her Jane, was most concerned about her tooth."
Well was she getting her face worked on?
"Decidedly not. It had nothing to do with her face, teeth, head, etc. As she was getting wheeled away though you could hear her saying, 'I don't care about the procedure, I'm worried about my tooth.' I guess it is the small things in life."

You are so funny 'small things'. Please stop trying so hard. Besides making fun of a stranger is not cool.

"Who said it was a stranger. Do family members count?"
Oh well that's okay. Just wanted to make sure you weren't violating HIPPO laws.
"Eliza..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?