Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Are You Doing?

Human, it's 3 AM in the morning. What are you doing home and what is that racket?
"Oh, sorry Eliza did I wake you?"
DUH!
"Hmm, I wonder if they make ear plugs for ants?"
I don't have EARS. human.
"Wow, I didn't know that ants growled. Oh all right. I got cancelled for work tonight and since I took a nap this afternoon I figured I might as well clean... and move a small couch... maybe a few bookcases."
What about the people below us?
"Oh, they're sound sleepers. I think. Fine I won't move the big stuff. Now be quiet I have Howl's Moving Castle on for you. Sleep. sleep. s l e e p."
I won't be able to 'Sleep. sleep. s l e e p' until you stop all that racket.
"Fine! I'll just fold laundry that won't be too noisy for you will it your majesty?"
As long as you don't recite the moving while you're folding.
"Of course not. 'Finish your breakfast.' He, he. Okay now I'll be quiet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?