Sunday, November 2, 2008

Name that Movie 11/08

The movie from last months quiz was you guessed it- the fifth element.
Enjoy this "multipass" clip from the movie:



It's November's Quiz Time People!
So here's the game. Look at the sidebar at the Amazon Widget titled Name that Movie there will be 4 movies to choose from. Pick which movie this quote comes from:

Is that sanitary? It looks questionable to me?
Bonus Question: Which character said it?

This will be a monthly quiz. Add your comments here.
***There will be NO prizes awarded.***
"Eliza why don't you tell them the truth. You hid all the Eliza Leigh buttons I got for prizes."
They're going to be my pictures for my penthouse.

2 comments:

  1. 'the supreme being'
    seriously if my human got their own way we'd have a blog just for it!
    "seriously. now hush eliza i'm putting it on."
    shouldn't you be sleeping or something humanoid?

    ReplyDelete

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?