Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eliza Leigh Portraits

Well that was a quick response.
"I try. Besides since I can't move furniture right now....
You may have noticed Eliza Leigh's beautiful portraits in the sidebar."
One of them is beautiful~




This one makes me look like Plankton!



"Oh, but that's how I see you! The ineffectual plotter of EVIL."

So here's a little contest. You think you've seen me about town and can draw me to diva dizzying likeness? Then send us a copy and we'll post it.
"Actually, no contest yet. "
Why Not?
"Because it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm supposed to be cleaning. You are just trying to distract me. Now we have to start Howl's Moving Castle over again."
Okay. Contest coming soon!
"Better. Now..."
'finish your breakfast.' Ha! Beat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?