Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Humans!

You thought I no longer had anything fascinating to say but you were wrong. I’ve been filling my humanoid's brain with all my amazing observations and intellect. Unfortunately, it seems to disappear between my mouth and the computer screen.
“Hey, I’ve typed it, I just haven’t posted it.”
Why, human, why? Now the people may never know the truth about Olympic bull riding or my obsession with TapOut.
“Hmm, you really like that VS channel don’t you?”
Yes, so you can unblock it now!
“Fine, Eliza, I’ll make sure to look for that and a few other posts that got lost in my notebook. Now, what were you talking about?”
Parks. My human was kind enough to take me to a park today. It took us thirty-five minutes to find the entrance but only thirty minutes to explore. It was very nice~
“No swings though.”
~yes, I know how you like your swings. But, there were walking paths, benches, a lot of street lamps, a bridge over a canal even a dog park. I think the Dog Whisperer would have been proud. All together it had almost everything I love talking about.
“Oh, what was missing a TV?”
Ha ha. No. Chocolate. So here are a few pictures from today. Enjoy. Can you guess where it is? Because if you know then maybe you should tell my humanoid so we don’t get lost again.





5 comments:

  1. Alright bratty lil sis - I checked your blog and since I'm following your blog (the only one I'm following btw) you should be a little more appreciative and quite nagging :) I like the pics although I don't think you need to preserve the image of a squished apple.

    (You are pardoned)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who you or your bratty lil sis are but... ding ding ding!
    It IS a squished apple. Now I'll make my humanoid put a picture of the other apples on.

    No, no YOU are pardoned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thanks for following our-"
    Ehem.
    "I mean Eliza's blog. Check back soon for more updates."
    My human means once we're done watching The Forbidden Kingdom. Rewind it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot pardon one you requested pardon from - so there I win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she sounds like an older sister.
    Parley!

    ReplyDelete

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?