Monday, August 11, 2008

Indiana Jones

Last weekend we saw Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and all i can say is ANTS RULE!
"You're giving spoilers away Eliza."
Oh I don't care. If you are a human who is reading this blog and haven't yet seen Jones 4 SKIP THIS POST. Happy?
"Very."
Hmmf, where was I?
"ANTS RULE."
Right, finally my cousins are shown as the warriors they are. It's not easy dragging humans around, especially when they're screaming and writhing across the ground.
"Um, Eliza that was only a small part of the movie."
SMALL! That was the best scene in a movie EVER! It's going to win a Pulitzer-What? An Emmy, Tony, whatever- you KNOW what I'm talking about. Human I have to thank you for sneaking me into the theater. What was in that box?
"Rasinets."
Delicious. Get me some more.
"Eliza, you ate the whole box and you're still on a sugar high 2 days later."
Oh please, a small box of candy. They ate a least 3 guys and did you see the ants acting weird in the movie?
"They were eating people."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any more mutants out there...ants or otherwise?